Renewable and reusable resources.
Green Flooring Products that we will continue to expand on as the market moves towards using more renewable and reusable resources.
Here is an example of the newest recycled flooring on the market today. This is a multi species ‘stranded’ hardwood. This means that they have stranded 4 different wood types together in a sort of braided fashion and bonded them together in a resin type material much like the material used in bowling balls.
Benefits of Green Flooring
This produces a product that is much more stable and durable than most any wood flooring with these added benefits:
- It’s a Recycled multi-species stranded wood.
- It has No added urea formaldehyde.
- It Qualifies for LEED IEQ Credit 4.4. US Green Building Council
- It is Over twice as hard as red oak – Janka hardness of 2900, which is about as high as it gets.
- You can use this product in Commercial, retail and high-end residential applications.
- With Random color appearance, no two boards are the same, so designers love the uniqueness when creating spaces for clients.
- Unlike many wood products which have gone to the 1 to 5′ lengths, this product is available in Six foot lengths (72″ length x 3 7/8″ wide x 9/16″ thick).
- With the solid construction, should you ever need to, you can sand and refinish this flooring at least a couple of times.
Recycled, renewable, environmentally friendly,
Low VOC, green and LEEDS certified products.